2006 NBA draft pick jerseys

BigEd76

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it should be a point guard holding the white jersey, but there should be a point guard holding a yellow one. They could have traded down and still got Williams.

Hm. Never thought about that, though that did seem logical since the theme of the night was "Hm, let's trade with Portland! Brilliant!"

Nonetheless, there should've been a point guard holding one of those jerseys.

#35 and #7? Any bets on whether or not they get their college numbers from the guys who wear them now? It'll probably cost them both, but I bet at least one of them try it. (Talking about Morrison and Redick)

Well, Tony Battie is holding down #4 for Orlando, and that's why J.J. went with 7.

#35 and #7? Any bets on whether or not they get their college numbers from the guys who wear them now? It'll probably cost them both, but I bet at least one of them try it. (Talking about Morrison and Redick)

Theres NO way that Morrison will get #3. That belongs to Gerald Wallace who is the most popular player on the Bobcats. He is also the best player so far in their first two years.

That 35 on his jersey looks Photoshopped to me. The wrinkles in the jersey don't seem to carry over to the number, especially the 5.

Morrison wore 35 in high school so he's probably OK with it. I wouldn't be surprised though if Redick tries to take #4 (but he probably won't succeed).

Archived