Saying So Long...

TruColor

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to see you leave. You were always a good contributor to the boards. Good luck to you and the SSUR.

also your team colors were very helpful. We will all miss you

I've actually had an inkling that this would eventually come...unfortunately, it was sooner than I'd hoped.

Like everyone else said...you've been an invaluable contributor, and I hate to see you go...but good luck with everything in the future. I'll see you on the USS...er, SSUR! :P

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

smart move on your part pantone ... for some of the same reasons, i lurk here more often than post ... your info will be missed, be sure to keep SSUR going strong as a quality, reliable source.

Seems a shame that someone who has as much respect and such a high reputation such as yourself has to leave a forum where your knowledge is always welcome. I understand why you are doing it to protect your reputation, but without doubt someone with your amount of skill and expertise leaving the board will be a major blow to it.

logo.png

We'll miss you. I use your website as a resource all the time, so keep that going, please. As for the Creamer Board, thank you for being a rational head when things got nutty. And also thanks for the insight you shared from talking to the "pros" out there. If you come to Chicago, we'll have to meet.

I'm sure you'll lurk here, but I'll keep an eye out for aliases. B)

Later!

Wow man I'm in shock. Definately good luck on your future endeavours but we really enjoyed what you had to say here. Thanks for your contributions.

Ryan

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

*hugs the Donovan* I'll miss ya man. You were always there when we needed some new info. Your resources are invaluable and we are all indebted for all the info you have provided us. Thank you very much and enjoy whatever else may come your way.

--Roger "194C?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Thanks for everything, PANTONE! I may not have been here long, but I recognize your contributions to the community. Good luck with whatever life may throw at you. Drop us a line here from time to time and let us know how you're doing.

Archived