Saying So Long...

TruColor

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest robpas

Damn...I was always meaning to request from you a pantone for The California Golden Seals...anyways, best wishes to you!

pantone, ive been here for a year or two... and contributed very little, if not anything to this board at all. but in the time that i am on this forum, you were always here helping people, so good luck with everything and if you ever start your own website or anything of that nature tell me/us and i/we will definetly go and see it.

-stephen

pantone, ive been here for a year or two... and contributed very little, if not anything to this board at all. but in the time that i am on this forum, you were always here helping people, so good luck with everything and if you ever start your own website or anything of that nature tell me/us and i/we will definetly go and see it.

-stephen

I think you'll find he has one.

www.ssur.org

It's pretty good too.

Well, you know, if you like uniforms, logos, colours, that sort of thing.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I wish you well, Don. I cant imagine the pressure you have been put through knowing so much info, wanting to tell, but knowing you are being watched. This move is understandable, as much as it sucks. Good luck with the SSUR, and all of your other adventures.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I just came back from a 6-week vacation. Did I miss anything? ^_^

Best of luck, wish you well, etc. If you ever happen to be in Seattle, let me know. Beer's on me.

Can't say anything that hasn't already been said in this thread, but best of luck with SSUR, Donovan. You'll definitely be missed around here.

QPR%20Sig.png

I know I haven't been here under Raps too long, but when I first found this site (through the SSUR) I observed all the posts before I had to make an account. And even now, your work and information that you have contributed to this board has been important and helpful. I've learned more about teams and jerseys thanks to your posts. Thanks for all your opinions and insight on the topics. Peace PANTONE. Good luck and continue with your great work on the SSUR.

--Raps--

-stephen

I think you'll find he has one.

www.ssur.org

It's pretty good too.

Well, you know, if you like uniforms, logos, colours, that sort of thing.

What? People like uniforms, logos, colours, that sort of thing?

:D

I haven't visited SSUR for awhile--I found it before I found this place--I'll have to visit today.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

heh...everything's been said that could possibly be uttered. c'est la vie, you gotta do what you gotta do. Adios, Pantone :cry:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived