Saying So Long...

TruColor

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Donavan. Leaving really isn't necessary. Establish a new identity and just don't mention anything about inside information. Problem solved.

The SSUR, CCSLC and Brilliams makes the perfect 3-headed design enthusiast monster. I haven't been to SSUR in a while. I may need to change that.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Good bye. Your contributions to the board were always great. I can remember you'd always be the one making little subtle hints when folks were trying to guess wildly at the latest logo leak. You'll be missed, dueces.

tiger-crying.jpeg

News so upsetting, even Tiger Woods is crying...

Donovan, this forum has been a better place because of your involvement, and we have all benefitted from your being here. THANK YOU for sharing your time, knowledge, information, and love of sports logos with us. Hope to see you at your forum sometime soon, and hope to keep in touch.

Ian

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Good riddance, chickenschidt loser.

I kid because I care.

In other words, your departure is completely understandable and, of course, I do wish you the best of luck with SSUR. Here's hoping we'll cross paths many more times in the future. Your insight, knowledge and terribly addictive "guess the team" game were a tremendous gift to the boards.

Sorry to see that you feel you have to leave. Reasonable, level-headed board members are in short supply on the internet.

Thanks for everything.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Ive been here a couple of years, and I can honestly say that I looked forward to reading all of your posts I came across. I thread contributed by PANTONE was sure to be a good one, and Ill miss that here.

Make sure to visit every now and then!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived