Washington Capitals

capn89

rebel23 - Pretty sweet bro. I like the red and white jersey combos the best.

Thank you.

Coast2CoastAM2006 - nice work. definately like whats going on here.

the only one im not liking is the 4th jersey. it looks to much like a washington wizards cross over. they caps really should distance themselves from the wiz a much as possible

I'm not really a basketball fan, but now that you mention it there really is a big similarity.

lilgump - I like it, whats the crest looks like upclose and big?

I cleaned it up a bit, but this is generally what it looks like.

CapitalsUnused.gif

steiny_ramone - Even in their current colours these look nice! Once again, very well done, capn.

Thanks.

fonz - 1st one kinda reminds me of the canucks' 3rds

I guess there are some similaries there, but not really enough to say copycat. :)

ziggyluc - yeah they do. Anyway nice concept

Thanks.

Awesome designs! I'd get these straightaway if I was a Caps fan!

I'm still wondering why they never used that logo... it's way better than their current ones!  :blink:

I like that it's red, white and blue, but theiri current eagle is better design-wise, IMO. Plus it's easier to find an image of it ^_^

Awesome job! Are these for NHL 2005 for PC or something? If so, I'd love to see some screenshots to see how they look in the game.

As for the concepts themselves, I think I like the bottom-right one the best. It's a good blend of what they have now (or what they DID have in the late 90's with their old blue away jersey) and when they had the red, white, and blue, but not a huge, overall dramatic change.

Great job once again! Keep 'em coming! We'd love to see more concepts like this!

Awesome job! Are these for NHL 2005 for PC or something? If so, I'd love to see some screenshots to see how they look in the game.

As for the concepts themselves, I think I like the bottom-right one the best. It's a good blend of what they have now (or what they DID have in the late 90's with their old blue away jersey) and when they had the red, white, and blue, but not a huge, overall dramatic change.

Great job once again! Keep 'em coming! We'd love to see more concepts like this!

They're done in NHL 2002 format, but for the last year or so I've just been making concept jerseys and not really completing the entire uniforms for in game previews. Thanks for the kind words, though :)

Archived