2007 MLB All-Star Logo to be unveiled 7-14-06

IronChefShark

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice poster.... er..... logo.....

Is that ball being hit from the bullpen?

I was going to say that as soon as I saw the logo- If the "ball flight path" line came from higher on the right, maybe it would look like it was actually coming from home plate.....

I wonder if this is a decoy logo to through us off- I can see it as a poster, but not as the final product... :suspect:

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

That should be orange, and not red StampedeMark.

I like the new logo, but the splash looks awful. WTF? They got everything else nailed, but the splash is...well... :puke:

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/NASApp/...dex.jsp?c_id=sf

The 2007 MLB All-Star Game program is a winner.

The visual unveiled today will be used as an overall creative treatment setting up all the other San Francisco imagery for the five day event including Fan Fest in 2007.

MLB Design Services will peel apart the mark attached and optimize on merchandise, collateral, signage, broadcast animations and on MLB.com including brand applications such as:

-Primary Wordmark

-Alternate Wordmark

-Secondary and Alternate Secondary Marks

and Isolated Theme Marks (the splashing ball and GG and Bay Bridges to name a few)

Michael Schwab is a nationally renowned desinger who has developed a "West Coast" style to his work so his selection is highly appropriate.

San Francisco, with a wealth of unique iconography will be an outstanding visual landscape for the 2007 game and events around the Bay Area in July of 2007.

Congratulations to MLB on an outstanding package.

Archived