Military Pride Signatures

RDavenport-KCJazz

nice job, out of curiosity, is that the Marine on the bottom, I just cant tell. I have a friend over in Iraq with the Marines and if it is the Marines, I will use the sig this weekend as a tribute to him for all that he (and all Marines) do for our country.

The bottom one is the Marine Corps one, yes. Sorry it's taken so long to get back, I've been on leave in Georgia with no computer access *dang the backwoods* As I mentioned, the stripe for the Marine one is supposed to resemble the "blood stripe" that all NCO's in the Marine Corps receive. I didn't really want to add wording because I figured I would let everyone do what they wanted there. Thanks for the comments though, I'll put in the Air Force and Army soon...I might do a Coast Guard one too but with them being Department of Homeland Security now, I don't know.

The bottom one is the Marine Corps one, yes. Sorry it's taken so long to get back, I've been on leave in Georgia with no computer access *dang the backwoods* As I mentioned, the stripe for the Marine one is supposed to resemble the "blood stripe" that all NCO's in the Marine Corps receive. I didn't really want to add wording because I figured I would let everyone do what they wanted there. Thanks for the comments though, I'll put in the Air Force and Army soon...I might do a Coast Guard one too but with them being Department of Homeland Security now, I don't know.

Yeah...speaking of "backwoods", I'll be there soon...like...TOMORROW...in the hot, steamy swamplands of Mississippi. Lovely...

I was going to ask whether or not you had one done up for the Army yet, but I see you said you would get to it. I REALLY like the way these things look. And thanks for that tidbit of info about the red trim on the USMC NCO chevrons--I always wondered if there was some special reason as to why they looked that way.

Looking forward to the Army version...(I was a vet of 8 years, so the Army never really has left my system...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived