Big Twelve Conf. Helmets + alt's

axl007

These are really sharp looking. The alternates that I like are the White Kansas, White Oklahoma, Gold Baylor and the Red Texas Tech. The Gold Mizzou isn't too bad either. Some teams in the conference shouldn't be shown with a third color though as they look stupid (Black Texas, Silver A&M, Black Nebraska). But for the sake of a having three per school it could've been worse. Good work. I really like the ACC schools too.

KUHawks.png

Nice variety you have there. Aside from the uncessary black helmets (not your fault that Oklahoma and Nebraska have limited football color schemes), the only one I don't like is the purple Kansas State helmet. It might be the colors you picked, but the silver wildcat doesn't show up well on the purple. Make the logo white and it will pop out more, and I think it would be the best of the 3.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

These really jump out at me, especially the white Colorado Helmet. Something a bit unsettling about OU and Texas helmets in black. Overall they are all top notch. You should consider doing other conferences. I'd like to see the Pac-10, especially ASU.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Cool to see, but the only ones I like better are the blue ISU (which is about a thousand percent improvement... who thought of putting a red logo on a red helmet in the first place?) and the gold Mizzou (black helmets with non-white logos look like crap).

OMG, this concept was MADE for my USF Bulls, who have some of the worst helmets in college football when it comes to accuracy. Their colors are green and gold(my avatar), yet, they use black and the WRONG color gold. Cant wait for you to get to the Big East...!

USF is in the Big East now?! B)

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG, this concept was MADE for my USF Bulls, who have some of the worst helmets in college football when it comes to accuracy. Their colors are green and gold(my avatar), yet, they use black and the WRONG color gold. Cant wait for you to get to the Big East...!

note: the white Colorado helmet just JUMPS off the page at me. Wow.

Can I put in a request for concepts of ALL the Big East teams and not just ones that play football? That Marquette MU monogram just begs to be put on a helmet.

brew.png

Archived