New Bruins Jersey Concept

steg

I thank whoever put out the logo/created it. This is my first one but I hope you guys like it. Once again whoever created the logo, full credit goes out to you!

newbruinsjersey7jd.png

Give me feedback on this!

if you used a somewhat more bruins striping pattern i would like this better.

Hellooooo...it's called being original. Though you might not know anything about that. Besides, it's a concept, he can do whatever he wants.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Hellooooo...it's called being original. Though you might not know anything about that. Besides, it's a concept, he can do whatever he wants.

And if you would so kindly shut your mouth i would like that better as well.

B)

Stop the fighting. This is someone's concept, not a flame war. If you want to fight, take it to the form of a PM. Not in someone's concept.

steg, I do like this idea, but let me offer some ideas.

1. - When it comes to the numbers on the sleeves, make 'em white. The black on black doesn't really work well, and the numbers would be really hard to see.

2. - The sleeve design is alright, but the striping at the bottom doesn't really blend with it too well. So there, you have two options. Either stay with the sleeve design and change the waist lines so they blend a little better. Or, keep the waist lines and change the sleeve lines.

3 - It might be just me, but the yellow in the colour of the bear looks a little lighter than the yellow used in the jersey. If I'm right, try to use the yellow that is in the bear logo, and use it in the jersey.

Overall, good attempt!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I agree with heverything except for patsox's 2nd comment.

Also watch the sleeve numbers in the view from the back. It says 68 instead of 89.

All things considered, it's still better than their current alt :D

I really like it. It puts Winnie the Pooh to shame. Wasn't that bear head featured on someone's goalie mask? Byron Dafoe or maybe Bill Ranford?

Some consistency between the stripes on the sleeve and on the bottom of the sweater would be a plus.

I really like it. It puts Winnie the Pooh to shame. Wasn't that bear head featured on someone's goalie mask? Byron Dafoe or maybe Bill Ranford?

Some consistency between the stripes on the sleeve and on the bottom of the sweater would be a plus.

Acually there was a thread like 2 days ago that featured that logo, I think. Something about Bruins logos through the years.

I could be wrong though.

I really like it.  It puts Winnie the Pooh to shame.  Wasn't that bear head featured on someone's goalie mask?  Byron Dafoe or maybe Bill Ranford?

Acually there was a thread like 2 days ago that featured that logo, I think. Something about Bruins logos through the years.

I could be wrong though.

yeah, that was mine. it's one some guys and i altered.

as for your concept, i dunno. it's a little too busy. i like the diagonal script logo though. i dont know why, but i've always been a sucker for it.

Archived