new raptors floor?

mikerson

at union station in toronto, there are some advertisments for the raptors. if you go by the cinnabon, look at the floor. there is a raptors floor design with a black claw logo in the middle instead of the current primary logo.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Raptors have been rumored to be switching to the claw logo and elimating they're current primary. When you couple what Bargnani wore on draft night and the report that they're eliminating purple from their uniforms at least, a shift makes sense. And with that, a new court to reflect that.

I was also there yesterday and I didn't notice a thing. I'll be around there again on tuesday so I could snag a camera phone pic if you all would like. I'd bring my actual cam but I'm not allowed to have it on me where I will be going. Wait till tuesday night and we will all be able to see what he was talking about.

I did see the new floor plan, everything is the same but the centre graphic which is

now a black raptor claw. The new colous of the raps are red white and black with a bit of silver. The claw will be shown in all these colours which i think is a bit different. The image on the Union station floor is what the new floor plan will be.

Now to the interesting part the red rap jersey will be updated and will be the offical road jersy, and the raps will get a new home jersey, but no alternative will be released.

Now how did I get this info, Season Ticket holder of the leafs and raps. Look for more season tickets holders to provide the same info.

But you heard it here first.

Toostyling ( Go Leafs Go )

I did see the new floor plan, everything is the same but the centre graphic which is

now a black raptor claw. The new colous of the raps are red white and black with a bit of silver. The claw will be shown in all these colours which i think is a bit different. The image on the Union station floor is what the new floor plan will be.

Now to the interesting part the red rap jersey will be updated and will be the offical road jersy, and the raps will get a new home jersey, but no alternative will be released.

Now how did I get this info, Season Ticket holder of the leafs and raps. Look for more season tickets holders to provide the same info.

Toostyling ( Go Leafs Go )

Youre claim seems very valid. I saw an add for Raptor and Marlies tix in the Sun yesterday and they were using the claw logo all over the add. I just hope they put "TORONTO" on the road red...

Actually... they heard it here first

:)

This is such an odd transformation...this new identity process has taken nearly two years, and it's till not quite complete.

Has there ever been another team that has approached new uniforms, color schemes, and just basic identity, that has taken this long, or had this type of process?

This is such an odd transformation...this new identity process has taken nearly two years, and it's till not quite complete.

Has there ever been another team that has approached new uniforms, color schemes, and just basic identity, that has taken this long, or had this type of process?

Cowboys are still working on it :P

Archived