Will Miami Heat alter Jersey anytime soon?

ju0823

I am contemplating getting the Dwayne Wade Heat jersey but I don't want to get it and then they change their jersey in the very near future. So any info would be greatly appreciated...thanks!!

I doubt it. They just won a championship! Why jinx themselves by changing? Although I do beleive the Rams changed their jerseys after they won the Super Bowl. However, I haven't heard any talk of them changing their jerseys.

Wow, looking at that, I realize the Heat are in trouble with their logo, now that the new ball is around. :P

But yeah, the Heat have one of the best unis in the league, IMO. They shouldn't change anytime soon, and if there is any change, the red away is going to be the primary, and the black away is going to be the alt.

HeatLogo250.jpg

This just seems to work a heck of a lot better than the jarring red to yellow color change around the rim.

Just my two cents. And a really great, simple logo, BTW.

As was stated in an earlier thread, the gradients were such a bitch to reproduce in embroidery that a change was absolutely necessary.

HeatLogo250.jpg

This just seems to work a heck of a lot better than the jarring red to yellow color change around the rim.

Just my two cents.  And a really great, simple logo, BTW.

As was stated in an earlier thread, the gradients were such a bitch to reproduce in embroidery that a change was absolutely necessary.

So that's the reason?

Shame that aesthetics lose out to commerce and saving a quick buck.

Wow, looking at that, I realize the Heat are in trouble with their logo, now that the new ball is around. :P

so is every other team in the league. Only a few don't use a ball in their logo. I hope at least one team changes their logo to look like the new ball.

Yeah, why would they change their jerseys. They just won the NBA title in those threads.

Teams always change after they win it all. The Rams, the Penguins in the early 90's, the Rockets in the early 90's and Im sure there are other examples.

Curious choice of the Browns and Indians, but not the Cavaliers. Just wondering why??

Yeah, why would they change their jerseys. They just won the NBA title in those threads.

Teams always change after they win it all. The Rams, the Penguins in the early 90's, the Rockets in the early 90's and Im sure there are other examples.

Twice in the past two decades really doesn't equal "always"

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like their current uniforms.

Bring back the original Miami Heat uniforms, but with the current color scheme.

And yes, the shorts length will be at 2006 specifications. Definitely not "old school" length.

I also like their previous alternate jersey as well.

Oh man, you LIKED their old unis? They were ugly as sin, in my opinion. I especially didn't like the thick outlines on the wordmark and the numbers. I think their current set is extremely well-designed, not just compared to the older ones, but period.

Archived