Arena Sigs

maz

The idea is simple. The logo of a team witht a picture of the inside of their arena.

Pittsburgh

Penssig.png

Buffalo

SabesSig.png

Buffaslug

Sabesbuffalsugsig.png

If you want one, please request it. However, you must host it yourself.

Or at least give C&C

oBIgzrL.png

lets nitpick over everything about these. OK, you have some extremely jagged edges on the Buffalo ones. :D

Of all the people to nitpick about having anti-aliasing turned off, it's this guy.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Of all the people to nitpick about having anti-aliasing turned off, it's this guy.

what goes around comes around oh well B)

Hey Pot, have you met Kettle yet?

oa048.jpg

Back on topic, I like the idea, the execution just needs to be cleaned up a tad.

QPR%20Sig.png

yet you don't fix them you hypocrite.

Takes one to know one.

How can you tell people how much their stuff needs cleaned when your stuff, well, isnt?

Im not trying to start a flame war or nothing, because then the thread will get graveyarded, locked, etc.

oBIgzrL.png

So you mean to tell me that when someone doesn't clean up their concepts, then it's wrong, but yet when you do it it's alright? Take a note from your own posts and then get back to me with the word "HYPOCRITE"

First, you have a point Scrappy. But most importantly, you yourself have been known to make sloppy concepts that, in your words, "look like :censored:."

Take a look at yourself before criticizing others. Don't say you will put 100% effort into your work; really do it.

Archived