Bruins bear concept

patsox

Before I get picked on for cleanliness when I do this in paint, how is this as a sketch?

not good - get yourself a couple of good reference photo's and start over - draw it from different angles and perspectives

jldesigns404eo.png

Hmmmm, I wonder where you got that from? :rolleyes:

bruins hat

It looks like you tried to draw it, and it was so bad that it looked a little different and you thought no one would notice.

game...

set...

match

VmWIn6B.png

Patsox, although you are trying to recreate an existing design I commend you for trying to redraw it from scratch rather then just try to scan and trace it. As far as some hints, drawing innacuracies often occur when you draw something like you think it should look rather then how it really appears. A good way to counteract this is to turn your model (picture) upside down so it is not familiar - and then just draw the shapes. Then, when you turn your drawing over I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

LT

Pat, you need to take your time on ur drawings ! Althought you never read c+c i feel like an idoit posting this for no reason lol. You make to many concepts at once. Need to slow at take yout time on your concepts. Because no one is taking you serious lately...

4kv29i.jpg

bruins hat

It looks like you tried to draw it, and it was so bad that it looked a little different and you thought no one would notice.

game...

set...

match

The dude didn't even get the link right.

Right click -> copy link location -> paste in address bar -> delete other http text

It's not that difficult, and didn't warrant a backhanded comment.

For those who still can't grasp that concept:

bruin.pngbruins.png

And seeing as how this hat was posted by the very artist of this sketch, I ask you: irony or coincidence? :therock:

VmWIn6B.png

Patsox, although you are trying to recreate an existing design I commend you for trying to redraw it from scratch rather then just try to scan and trace it. As far as some hints, drawing innacuracies often occur when you draw something like you think it should look rather then how it really appears. A good way to counteract this is to turn your model (picture) upside down so it is not familiar - and then just draw the shapes. Then, when you turn your drawing over I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

LT

That's an excellent idea!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

bruins hat

game...

set...

match

The dude didn't even get the link right.

Right click -> copy link location -> paste in address bar -> delete other http text

It's not that difficult, and didn't warrant a backhanded comment.

For those who still can't grasp that concept:

bruin.pngbruins.png

And seeing as how this hat was posted by the very artist of this sketch, I ask you: irony or coincidence? :therock:

sorry but i just cand find the similarties.

jk

i really don't want to be a bad forumer... but i'm going to be honest.

no disrespect to anyone at all. i can't stress that enough. i've got nothing against patsox.

but the first thing i did when i opened this thread, was laugh out loud.

it's just comedic to me.

Archived