Jays sig

patsox

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've certainly been surprised before, but this ranks right up there. Not only does it look relatively clean, but it also looks like there's been some thought put into the design. Why can't all your concepts reach this level?

My only gripe is the gratuitous addition of red to color scheme. If you don't see it anywhere in the logo, it shouldn't be anywhere in the trim of the signature.

QPR%20Sig.png

Now THAT'S 100%, Brian. I agree with Mosey about the use of red, but because it is far and above anything else you have ever done, I can overlook that. I am not going to request any, but I'm definitely interested in seeing the rest when you get to them.

By George, I think he's got it. So don't post any more slop, okay. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

You might want to include the exploding part of the exploding scoreboard for the White Sox as opposed to the completely ambiguous bottom half and surrounding advertisements.

Nice work on the O's and Jays (except for the red), but the pair of Sox look as though you're back to your old ways.

twinssig.png

That twins one is really bad. The twins script ooks choppy, The TC isn't the right colour, you have white spots randomly appearing in the red, and you metrodome image is very blurry. We know you are capable of making these good, so try to with every single one.

Look, I know you don't ever pay any attention to C&C, but dude these have plummeted in quality. The Jays one was stellar ('cept for the red). The feedback your received must have went to your head because none of the rest look as good as your first one. Quite frankly, you've completely reverted back to your normal sloppy, no-attention-to-detail, let-me-see-how-many-5-minute-concepts-I-can-do style. Other than the Jays one...you need to scrap 'em and start over. That Boston one is truly horrendous and the others aren't much better.

Honestly, I'm beginning to question if you even did the Jays one. Nothing you've ever done touches it and you can't even recreate it's quality once. So go to whomever you got that one from and see if he'll do the rest of the teams.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

twinssig.png

That twins one is really bad. The twins script ooks choppy, The TC isn't the right colour, you have white spots randomly appearing in the red, and you metrodome image is very blurry. We know you are capable of making these good, so try to with every single one.

Yeah, and all of these have totalyl took a plunge like jigga said. And patsox, try and actually read and klisten to the CC given, most of these guys know what they're talking about.

Look, I know you don't ever pay any attention to C&C, but dude these have plummeted in quality. The Jays one was stellar ('cept for the red). The feedback your received must have went to your head because none of the rest look as good as your first one. Quite frankly, you've completely reverted back to your normal sloppy, no-attention-to-detail, let-me-see-how-many-5-minute-concepts-I-can-do style. Other than the Jays one...you need to scrap 'em and start over. That Boston one is truly horrendous and the others aren't much better.

Honestly, I'm beginning to question if you even did the Jays one. Nothing you've ever done touches it and you can't even recreate it's quality once. So go to whomever you got that one from and see if he'll do the rest of the teams.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. If there wasn't any red, I might actually consider using that Jays one, but the rest have all gone way downhill.

Take your time, man. Usually people are patient when they request a sig so don't feel rushed. Take a few days if you have to.

Archived