2006 MLB All-Star Caps

NDwas

Well, nothing could be as hideous as the BP jerseys for this year's Midsummer Classic. But the patches on the caps seem to be a bit larger than necessary. And the Diamondbacks, Rockies, Marlins, Royals, Twins, Mariners, Devil Rays, and Nationals are still missing.

Just added the link, here: 2006 MLB All-Star lids

1_640.jpg

2_640.jpg

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Damn, why all the hate for the jerseys? They really are not that bad. Black and gold is better than orange and whatever ugly colors they've had in the past.

exactly its the Pirates even more Pittsburgh where every team is black and some form of yellow or gold. What would you expect them to look like. Honestly what do you think would be better than Black and Yellow.

I think it looks pretty good there on the Pirates' hat, but it IS their colors after all. It looks OK on the black hats around the league too, but I think it looks pretty fugly on blue hats, for example the Dodgers, or, my Indians...

1_640.jpg

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

And the Diamondbacks, Rockies, Marlins, Royals, Twins, Mariners, Devil Rays, and Nationals are still missing.

I knew it! Those mother:censored:ers are still trying to contract us! :evil:

calm down there E, they probably just forgot us, just like the rest of the MLB

When Mark Redman is your team's representative, you don't deserve an All-Star cap ;)

As a Royals fan I agree.

Though DeJesus would have made a fine rep.

Reggie Sanders should have gotten a lifetime achievement All-Star selection.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I think it looks pretty good there on the Pirates' hat, but it IS their colors after all. It looks OK on the black hats around the league too, but I think it looks pretty fugly on blue hats, for example the Dodgers, or, my Indians...

1_640.jpg

that only looks bad because chief wahoo is now the size of a postage stamp.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I think it looks pretty good there on the Pirates' hat, but it IS their colors after all.  It looks OK on the black hats around the league too, but I think it looks pretty fugly on blue hats, for example the Dodgers, or, my Indians...

1_640.jpg

that only looks bad because chief wahoo is now the size of a postage stamp.

yeah i wish they would get their crap together and realize Navy is darker and cheif wahoo should be dissplayed proudly...alot bigger.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Honestly what do you think would be better than Black and Yellow.

How about... black and WHITE? There's a REASON the Pirates don't wear yellow jerseys anymore - they look HIDEOUS.

The white outline around the AS patch on these hats confuses me, though. It's not a simple outline of the text, so what the hell does it represent???

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

Archived