Toledo Rumble

Dilbert

I think it looks pretty good. For low-level minor league football, the GLIFL looks pretty good across the board. It's a member of this board that does the league's identity, correct? I think he's to be commended. If the GLIFL can look this distinctive and professional, what's the ABA's excuse?

It's an interesting concept, but, do those horns look TINY to anyone else?

It's because the shadowing is all wrong. The head of the bull has its light source below it; whereas the light source on the body is above it.

The shadow on the horns makes them look like toothpicks.

It's an interesting concept, but, do those horns look TINY to anyone else?

It's because the shadowing is all wrong. The head of the bull has its light source below it; whereas the light source on the body is above it.

The shadow on the horns makes them look like toothpicks.

OOOH, yeah, I see it now. Yeah, you're right, that's odd.

logo.gif

I can't stand when animals who don't normally show teeth, are suddenly gritting their teeth or peeling back their lips like canines. It looks ridiculous. Its like the disney solution to showing ferocity .. it cartoons the whole logo to a place of unrealistic silliness.

Other than the idea of a goofy teeth-gritting buffalo ... this color scheme, and general look is not half bad.

I think it looks pretty good. For low-level minor league football, the GLIFL looks pretty good across the board. It's a member of this board that does the league's identity, correct? I think he's to be commended. If the GLIFL can look this distinctive and professional, what's the ABA's excuse?

I could not agree more.

It is interesting that they decided to go with a buffalo theme and a logo very similar to the much hated, by the University of Toledo, Marshall Thundering Turd logo. . . .

Just a small irony if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like things in Toledo didn't work out like they should have, so they moved the Rumble to Wayne County/Wooster, Ohio

here is the new logo, just replaced Toledo with Wayne County

banner2.gif

With a secondary

bucklemarkej1.gif

Archived