Oldschool (:D) Miami Concept

scooby

I've just made a new jersey concept for my ''custom'' team. I'm not sure about the name.. It's just Miami . I wanted to give it a ''modern oldschool look'' (you guys know what i mean...Miami in 80s :P ).It's only a home jersey. I made it only for fun...and I think that the jersey is funny too, maybe a lil bit odd :)

C&C please !

miamimiamimiami5ix.jpg

I like it, i'm a man comfortable with pink (been wearin pink t-shirts and shirts since i was 2yrs old..hehe). That looks pretty slick.

I've been toying around with hockey jersies with pink (a la Calgary Hitmen). That looks great though, good job man, good job.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I've just made a new jersey concept for my ''custom'' team. I'm not sure about the name.. It's just Miami . I wanted to give it a ''modern oldschool look'' (you guys know what i mean...Miami in 80s :P ).It's only a home jersey. I made it only for fun...and I think that the jersey is funny too, maybe a lil bit odd :)

C&C please !

miamimiamimiami5ix.jpg

My first reaction: :shocked:

I promise you, if that was ever manufactured, one would be hanging in my closet RIGHT NOW.

That is TOO TIGHT folk. Straight up original. My only thing with it is this: make the front numerals bigger as well as the name on the back.

That aside, your straight-up original color scheme also reminds me of "Miami Vice" a little bit (that was the JOINT when it used to come on back in the day), plus it has some '70's flair to it via the neon glow effect not to mention the font you used for the wordmark. (I'm just glad you didn't overkill it by using the same font for the numbers. NICE WORK!)

Plus, I'm a Florida cat (check the sig), and we rock stuff like this ALL THE TIME! (Well, maybe not so much pink) but THIS would be doable.

And the bubble effect is just sick. That is what REALLY sets this jersey off.

NICE!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived