Canseco Demands Trade

NJTank

Yeah but after just 1 game he only signed there last week if he wanted to play near LA then he should have signed there last week. Hes just become a very bizzare man.

Yeah but after just 1 game he only signed there last week if he wanted to play near LA then he should have signed there last week. Hes just become a very bizzare man.

Seriously. That league has the Long Beach Armada and the FULLERTON flyers. Why didnt he just sign there? UNLESS the Surf Dawgs were the only team that would even give him a shot.

The man got his wish. Honestly, though, I haven't kept up on him at all and had thought he left the scene after his book stuff died down.

He did. No one heard boo out of him until about a week ago when he suddenly signed with the Surf Dawgs club and decided to start slamming MLB like they were the Anti-Christ. Now, he plays one game (where he went 0-3 with 3 K's and 1 HBP, IIRC), and then he demands a trade. Truely bizzare, reguardless of the reasons.

Moose

I think the reporter got that wrong. It's the city of San Diego that demanded a trade. We certainly didn't want him stinking up the city. We already have to deal with Kevin Mitchell living here. We don't need Canseco too. Even the Surf Dawgs, with their 12-20 record are too good for Jose. We'd rather have Yoankis Turino anyways.

I noticed this article omitted the fact that his situation with his daughter was a surprise and happened after he signed with the club.

It's not uncommon for major media sources to overlook a part of a story that would reverse its spin.

Archived