Celtics Concept

patsox

the work speaks for itself...and if you can't hear the whisper, it's saying: "Design is my passion and that is why my work will always show 100% effort."

the work speaks for itself...and if you can't hear the whisper, it's saying: "Design is my passion and that is why my work will always show 100% effort."

Idiot.

It's whispering "The 1975 Chrysler Cordoba features fine Corinthian leather." Methinks it's time you got yourself to a Miracle Ear store.

The design is very average, at best. Completely at odds with the tradition-bound design that the Celtics use. The execution and overall cleanliness is still very much lacking, but what's the use in my telling you this? You're not going to clean it up anyways.

Idiot.

It's whispering "The 1975 Chrysler Cordoba features fine Corinthian leather." Methinks it's time you got yourself to a Miracle Ear store.

what does Ricardo Montalban have to do with the Boston Celtics?

Idiot.

what does Ricardo Montalban have to do with the Boston Celtics?

Oh my God, if you have to ask, then you're not a real NBA fan.

These are pretty nice, but I have a few suggestions. First, I think the numbers on both jerseys should have gold outlines, or maybe even gold numbers on the green jersey with a white outline. I also think that gold should be incorporated more than black, maybe switch the gold and black stripes on the green jersey.

Fix your sloppy lines, and try to make the lettering/numbering stand out more with maybe some sort of outline.

What sloppy lines?

did you build your own template? or use someone elses?

All curved and diagonal lines should be smoothed out, many of yours are noticably blocky, they look hastily done and it's not flattering to the concepts.

On the road uniform, you had a solid black outline on the backside of hte shorts, it's not smooth. The same with your yellow/gold in the shorts, on the diagonal, you can see it pixalated instead of a nice smooth colour.

Screw this. Just because my work isn't 100 percent perfect doesnt mean you have to nitpick it to shreds.

You're right. Nobody likes you and they criticize you much more harshly than anybody else.

You'll get no sympathy from me, though, because that negative atmosphere inherently attatched to every single post you make is entirely of your own doing. By now you've heard this from every veteran poster on this board, and now you'll hear it from a relative newbie: Your defensiveness, hypocrisy, and often downright dismissal of constructive criticism sets people against you from the start (not to mention your haphazard quality of work). Apparently, what you fail to understand is that responding to a concept with constructive criticism takes time and effort. Unfortunately, no time or effort comes on your part as a result. Your concepts continue to start shoddy and stay shoddy, as no advice is heeded and your emphasis is still placed on quantity rather than quality.

There's a slim to none chance that you'll actually read this, and the chance of it being taken into consideration is completely nonexistant, so I suppose I should stop expending my time and effort now.

On the upside, your grammar has improved.

I like it how it is. It doesn't look that sloppy to me.

Well, then you'll just have to accept the fact that every one else finds it sloppy, and not complain about it then.

Look at your concept and look at the Grizzlies one posted underneath it.

You can't see that the Grizzlies concept is sharper and clearer than yours? Yours is a little blurry. It is.

At least thirty people have told you that your work is messy. Random pixels aren't colored in all the way. Lines are jagged and not smooth. Etc., etc. For someone who said they never accept sloppy work, you haven't shown anyone otherwise.

Many people have tried to show you how to clean up your concepts, to make them clean and crisp so people will critique them on their style instead of craftmanship. You ignore them, and instead post 3 or 5 more concepts, hoping people will forget about it.

You have made your own bed in this mess that you've created. You need to think before you post, or you will continue to face the wrath of the board's members, or you'll just end up getting suspended or banned for being annoying.

Archived