New York Giants Helmet Concept

gueman

Submitted for your enjoyment. The New York Giants helmet. I know that my last few concepts have been New York teams and I am not a New York sports fan just the rhythm I'm in I guess. Anyway this has been floating around in my head and on the doodle pad for a while. Let me know what you think.

Giants1.png

Definitely a cool idea. I would get rid of the football, there are enough elements with the NY and the skyline. Also, right now the twin towers are different widths. Try to make these even. t's kind of distracting right now, because your eye tries to make then even.

Its good, but its not a sports logo. I would capitalize on it though. Remove the football and expand the tail of the y to go to the beginning of the n. Put it as a single color (red) and sell it on t-shirts at CafePress or something similar. Great touristy logo, not really a sports logo though.

Thanks for all the comments.

I can see were it is more of a touristy kind of thing. I thought the verticality of the NY could be adapted to recreate the skyline. I didn't include the TV tower because most representations of the twin towers don't show them, were as the ESB and the Chrysler building the tower is more incorporated in the design of the building. The football looked better on paper almost like an arm holding the ball. Having the ball in the logo is a big departure from my style as I really dislike the use of the sports equipment in the logos. But I did include it here though.

Archived