Megatooths Uniform

BrianVlietDesign

It's alright. I think the "teeth" on the jersey take away from the rest of the design. I know you meant to put it in the concept but it's distracting.

I also think you should move the name and number farther up th e jersey on the back.

I see it now. I think he means on the numbers, where there is the grey outline, it's touching the powderblue, it kind of looks green. I think that's what he means.

That or his monitor's f***ed up.

I see it now. I think he means on the numbers, where there is the grey outline, it's touching the powderblue, it kind of looks green. I think that's what he means.

That or his monitor's f***ed up.

Ooohhh, I see now. That is gray though. But you're right, it does look green Fonz.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Im not really felling the colors first theres to many and second I dont think they wrok very well toghteher. Also the name is unledgeable and the numbers dont really go with the jersey IMO. I think getting rid of the spikes on the top of the jersey would look better aswell.

Sorry man, but I'm just not feeling it.

IMO, the font used for the name should either stand out a little more or be changed altogether. I can definitely see where you were trying to go with it though.

While I'm not a big of the spikes/teeth, how about maybe changing the color of them to the same grey that you elsewhere? I'm thinking that the 4 different colors make it almost a little too "busy" I guess the word would be, and maybe bringing it back to three would remedy some of that.

Sorry man, but I'm just not feeling it.

IMO, the font used for the name should either stand out a little more or be changed altogether. I can definitely see where you were trying to go with it though.

While I'm not a big of the spikes/teeth, how about maybe changing the color of them to the same grey that you elsewhere? I'm thinking that the 4 different colors make it almost a little too "busy" I guess the word would be, and maybe bringing it back to three would remedy some of that.

I like your ideas. I'm gonna put it to some use.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived