My first concept - Edmonton Oilers 3rd jersey

SilentNoise

Hey folks, I've been a lurker for a little while now and finally got got around to throwing a few ideas together. Let me know what you think.

oil3jerseyconcept.jpg

It's pretty good. I just think the copper or gold or whatever it is, doesn't look too well on the alternate logos for the shoulder or crest. Maybe try replace all of the copper on the uniform with silver and see how it looks. other than that, its good for your first concept.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Thanks guys.

Originally I did actually play with the silver for a little while, but opted to go with the copper for two reasons: 1.) It's an Oilers color where as the silver really isn't, 2.) The copper jumps out much more than the silver. Shoulder patches are something that I was on the fence with as well. I thought it looked a little empty without them though.

Here's a silver version just for WildWinger though :P

oil3jerseyconcept-silver.jpg

i think that this has just a little too much going on. personally i like jerseys to be simple which is why i dont like this concept. dont take it personally though, i never liked the oilers actual 3rd anyway.

I think they look pretty nice as well. However, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the alternate sweater have to be a dark color and not a primary white one? Opposing teams will be wearing their away whites against you, so dark would make sense for that reason too. In fact, the current Oilers third is the only one at present any real amount of white in it.

Also, I beleive only colors used in the home and away sweaters can be used in the alternate. Therefore, I think you'd have to stick to the blue, red, white and copper colors.

As I stated, I like these but I don't think they could be used as an alternate sweater as they stand now.

bloodshot.png

I think they look pretty nice as well.  However, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the alternate sweater have to be a dark color and not a primary white one?  Opposing teams will be wearing their away whites against you, so dark would make sense for that reason too.  In fact, the current Oilers third is the only one at present any real amount of white in it.

Also, I beleive only colors used in the home and away sweaters can be used in the alternate.  Therefore, I think you'd have to stick to the blue, red, white and copper colors.

As I stated, I like these but I don't think they could be used as an alternate sweater as they stand now.

the maple leafs have an alternate whiter jersey. The canadians have white throwbacks and the canucks used to. Did the rangers ever wear white statue of liberty jerseys? I seem to remember there white statue of liberty jerseys in one nhl video game.

This site has every nhl uniform

I think they look pretty nice as well.  However, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the alternate sweater have to be a dark color and not a primary white one?  Opposing teams will be wearing their away whites against you, so dark would make sense for that reason too.  In fact, the current Oilers third is the only one at present any real amount of white in it.

Also, I beleive only colors used in the home and away sweaters can be used in the alternate.  Therefore, I think you'd have to stick to the blue, red, white and copper colors.

the maple leafs have an alternate whiter jersey. The canadians have white throwbacks and the canucks used to. Did the rangers ever wear white statue of liberty jerseys? I seem to remember there white statue of liberty jerseys in one nhl video game.

This site has every nhl uniform

i found out that the rangers wore white alts in 98-99

Also, I beleive only colors used in the home and away sweaters can be used in the alternate. Therefore, I think you'd have to stick to the blue, red, white and copper colors.

The current Oilers alt has silver in it, but silver is not used on the home and road.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived