Vancouver Millionaires

randyc

Overall, I really like these. Couple of quick suggestions:

-Why not be consistent with the helmet color on your three primary uniforms? Personally, I'd go with the dark green that you're using for your home and alternate uniforms. It'll look great with the away uniform.

-Same issue for the pants. Go with the dark green again for all three, it'll make a difference in terms of continuity.

-Out of all these, I really like the vintage set the most. Take that for what you will, I'm just a sucker for simple, classic-looking hockey sweaters.

Great work B)

QPR%20Sig.png

they're pretty good, except for the bottom one. having 'vancouver' spelled out in the v is probably a bad idea because it's hard to read/understand. i like the dollar-sign logo, though

458345eaff17a1237.png

458346630fe2186b2.png

they're pretty good, except for the bottom one. having 'vancouver' spelled out in the v is probably a bad idea because it's hard to read/understand. i like the dollar-sign logo, though

it's a vintage sweaterfrom the old days

Love the $ logo!

The VM logo is great as well.

I agree with thing2. IMO, a "V" would work juut as well.

Simpler = better IMO

GREAT WORK!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived