Death to the Buffaslug Sigs

Chief.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[king julian] After many deep and profound brain things inside my head [/king julian] I came up with some ideas for the tougher logos:

DET.png

STL.png

PHI.png

I actually think these are the three best ones- besides the coyote coughing up a horn, that is.

Great work, these are hilarious.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

I'm sure you're working on it, but I'd love to see a Dallas Stars 'kill the Buffaslug' sig. I'd add it in a second. I picture Buffaslug upside-down impaled on the star. Great, great work chief103182. My sides haven't hurt like this in a while :D

newsig.jpg

for a flames one you could have it set on fire by the flames coming off the C.

for a bruins one you could use the bear logo and have a piece of the buffaslug hangin off the side of its mouth. with the look the bear already has, i think that'd be hilarious

for a 'canes one you could have the hurricane logo with bits and pieces of the slug in different spots, like it tore it apart

BUFFASLUG.gif

Ah, yes. I remember Pokemon fever. All the cards, games, card games, puzzles, toys, posters, movies. Rushing home from school to watch it every afternoon...

Enough memories from the 1st grade.

These are very cool ideas. I like them alot. Keep it up!

For the Rangers you could use the Satue of Liberty alternate and have the Buffaslug impaled on one of the points of the crown. And, for the ducks you could have itimpaled on the point of the "K" in the logo.

oBIgzrL.png

Atlanta Falcons please.

...What? I think you're missing the point. I don't know about you, but I've never seen Michael Vick on ice skates.

Alright then Chicago Blackhawks then.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

Atlanta Falcons please.

...What? I think you're missing the point. I don't know about you, but I've never seen Michael Vick on ice skates.

Alright then Chicago Blackhawks then.

Check page 3 please...

Archived