Death to the Buffaslug Sigs

Chief.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if ya wanna do something really trippy, have the Buffaslug.... killing the Buffaslug. Just to really drive the point home.

That would be awesome.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Could someone make a stars one, please.

Anyway, about the sigs. I will finish it, just not right away. I'm finishing designing a sports program cover for school this week and I'm going to be in Louisville all next week. Thanks for your support and look forward to this project starting back up in August.

Again, I'm in Louisville right now, but I'll be back in Kansas tomorrow evening and I'll start this back up in August.

And the current and defunct minor league teams too:

Phoenix Roadrunners (WHL)

Seattle T-Birds (WHL)

San Diego Gulls (ECHL)

Tacoma Sabercats (WCHL)

Tucson Gila Monsters (WCHL)

I think it's NHL teams only.

Ah, see guys? This is what results from reading and comprehending what I have said many times.

Here, I'll say it one more time to help you out:

IT'S NHL TEAMS ONLY!

Anyway, it looks like I can start this up again now. HeartLockArt, thanks for the Flames idea, I cleaned it up a little for you and used it here:

CAL.png

CAR.png

WSH.png

Here, I'll say it one more time to help you out:

IT'S NHL TEAMS ONLY!

Absolutely. I know what its like to constantly have a barrage of requests for variations of a sig project after you constantly explain time and time again that you are only doing one league or whatnot.

Guys, he said he is doing NHL teams only, so leave it at that okay. Be thankful he is making the ones he is. When you constantly make unwelcome requests you come off as demanding and greedy, as if what the designer has allready done is not good enough for you.

So please, just shut up......thank you.

Archived