Death to the Buffaslug Sigs

Chief.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys really don't have to make your own sigs with my template, I will finish them if you are patient. I started this project and I will make sure it's finished. Don't finish it for me.

BUFFASLUG.gif

Ah, yes. I remember Pokemon fever. All the cards, games, card games, puzzles, toys, posters, movies. Rushing home from school to watch it every afternoon...

Enough memories from the 1st grade.

Oh jeez....Really? First grade?

I remember Pokemon from high school. Like, senior year. I specifically remember watching it in the college dorms.

The "I choose you" thing, by the way, is VERY funny.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

BUFFASLUG.gif

Ah, yes. I remember Pokemon fever. All the cards, games, card games, puzzles, toys, posters, movies. Rushing home from school to watch it every afternoon...

Enough memories from the 1st grade.

Oh jeez....Really? First grade?

I remember Pokemon from high school. Like, senior year. I specifically remember watching it in the college dorms.

The "I choose you" thing, by the way, is VERY funny.

Actaully kids still play it. I've been voluntering at a summer camp and a bunch of the kids play it. Today they even let me play. BTW chief on the Canucks one with the whale logo is the buffaslug suppose to be in a pool?

Actually, it makes more sense if he's in the ocean, considering that the Canucks logo is a whale. Maybe the buffaslug is trying to flee the country in a life boat.

• 1 month later...
I created my own Death to the buffaslug sig (obviously inspired from this thread).

I think mine is the first one with a team from a different sport killing the buffaslug, lol.

That looks really nice. I like all the concepts all together actually. I must say though, I still like my little gif a tad more :P

BuffaloEMOsm.gif

• 5 months later...

Archived