Sign in to follow this  
Bleujayone

Logo Contest

Here's a contest someone showed me where you have to identify a bunch of logos. Most are corporate logos rather than sports logos, but I figure some of the logoheads in here ought to be able to pick them apart. Just a word for guide, when you type in the name of the logo sometimes it isn't exactly what the computer program wants to see, so even if the answer is right you might want to alter it. For example, if you should see the Apple Computers logo, just type "Apple" in the space below rather than both words. It's not a perfect program but it's still fun.

Logo Contest- ID 'em

Let me know if anyone gets them all.

Here's a contest someone showed me where you have to identify a bunch of logos. Most are corporate logos rather than sports logos, but I figure some of the logoheads in here ought to be able to pick them apart. Just a word for guide, when you type in the name of the logo sometimes it isn't exactly what the computer program wants to see, so even if the answer is right you might want to alter it. For example, if you should see the Apple Computers logo, just type "Apple" in the space below rather than both words. It's not a perfect program but it's still fun.

Logo Contest- ID 'em

Let me know if anyone gets them all.

Got all but 5. I recognize 3 of the 5 left, but can't think of the name.

They're 8, 13, 14, 18, and 24.

What is that dang green one, it's on the tip of my tounge too. If sombody knows, send me a PM, cause I dont wanna spoil it for everyone else. I got every single one becides that one. :cursing:

i only got 14 because i can't spell

What is that dang green one, it's on the tip of my tounge too. If sombody knows, send me a PM, cause I dont wanna spoil it for everyone else. I got every single one becides that one. :cursing:

which green one?

It should be noted that their are a few logos that are regional that not everyone would know. I know there are 2 that I have only seen in Florida and those buisness don't exist in New Jersey. I won't say whcih ones because that would ruin the game.

23 here

Only ones I couldn't get are 6, 8, 10, 13, 14, 18, & 24

I got 16. yay!!

What is that dang green one, it's on the tip of my tounge too. If sombody knows, send me a PM, cause I dont wanna spoil it for everyone else. I got every single one becides that one.  :cursing:

which green one?

The orb, circle thing.

EDIT -

08.jpg

16 for me but I should know six more, (2, 5, 8, 13, 14, 20)