Logo Contest

Bleujayone

i got 6 right...

i swear that greeny one posted earlier is Sony Erricson but it doesnt say yes to it.....and now i realise the S is safeway, but our safeway has a diff logo, and i thought it was AT&T but i dont really know half these logos

Check your spelling

saBS.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got em all, thanks to fark.com

So you're saying you cheated right? You are now disallowed for ever saying anything critical of steriod induced athletes. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

#5--BADUM BADUM BADA-DAAAA!!

I don't think that will help anyone who doesn't already know what it is.

Plus I would characterize it as more of a: PANAAP ANAA PANANAAAA

It's not so much the sound as the syllables and timing--but yes it is a theme song we're talking about here.

That was a joke to prove how silly it is to characterize music in text.

I got 25...

i have absolutely not seen that T2 logo before, nor the brassy U, or the bicycle one.

6 is pretty generic. Wonder what it is?

6, 7, 11, 14, 24

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

OK, I'm down to needing three:

6, 13, 24

And i'm pretty sure it gonna drive me crazy.

EDIT: ok, i got 24, but I'm giving up on 6 and 13. How is 13 not some version of java? And I KNOW I've seen the logo before. Damn, thats frustrating.

EDIT-EDIT: Hells, yeah.. i just got 6. I just thoguht about who someone would have that as a logo, and it all at once just came to me! Awesome!

Now, for that stupid java/coffee logo...

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I got 25...

i have absolutely not seen that T2 logo before, nor the brassy U, or the bicycle one.

6 is pretty generic. Wonder what it is?

6, 7, 11, 14, 24

I've seen the brassy U before... but you wouldn't recognize it unless you had a certain online hobby...

got all 30 after a few tries.

answers are here: http://www.revdesign.net/images/logogame.jpg

Okay so with one exception the ones I didn't get are ones I have never heard of.

And the one I've heard of was bugging me, but it's not one I'm familiar with.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

30 for 30, without help... though I must admit that it took me four days of wracking my brain virtually non-stop to remember a couple of them. Well, that and the fact that my uncle invests in a lot of tech stocks, so I've seen some of the more obscure logos before.

I also found it tremendously annoying that I was turned back several times on # 8 as a result of the contest organizers not knowing how to spell the company's name correctly.

Archived