Iron crossover is back!

IronChefShark

Damn, I wish my CPU would stop crashing on me so I could have a go with this one. Gotta say, I like how The Thrashers translate into football, they just have this awsome colours scheme that can be worked i so many ways. these are some kick ass designs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears that the "looks just like the jersey" market has been cornered (I ripped that phrase off from somebody from an earlier IC  :D), so I drifted a little. A little.

Copy & Paste

Simple, but I'm satisfied. The primary logo is absent, mainly because I could find no place for it. I tried it on the hip of the pants, but didn't like it.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

fukui: well we have a strong field of combatants once again here in this Atlanta Thrashers football battle

doc hattori: absolutely. although I admit it seems the popular route to go here is the winged shoulders much like the thrashers hockey uniforms use

drew: yeah, I noticed that too. but I couldnt help but notice Joel Fiasco's concept. Go ahead and roll this guys....he chose to go a different route then most of the other competitors but to me the blue looks an awful lot like purple, and the red appears to be a little too red

doc hattori: I think his intentions were for it to be the thrashers blue and dark red, but for some reason it appears different. regardless though its a strong design

fukui: I must admit guys that nitroseed's concept appears to be a very strong contender here. he didnt qualify in the raiders hockey battle due to missing uniform components, but this time out hes making sure his presence is felt

drew: oh baby, you gotta love that logo edit. I love the pigskin as everyone knows and with this concept nitroseed is well on his way to being one of "my guys"!

doc hattori: "my guys"? what in the hell are you talking about drew? did scott hannan hit you too hard in one of them ice time segments on shark byte or somethin? anyways we can never overlook roger clemente here in these battles. love how he did the pants here, and the helmet striping is unique and flows well with the identity.

ohta: fukui-san!

fukui: yes ohta, go!

ohta: yes in a bold move sabres7200 has put out a dark red alternate jersey!

fukui: cant argue with what he is thinking there. as a two time iron crossover champion sabres7200 along with evan and 49erfan15, definitly know what it takes to win here in crossover stadium. Stay tuned folks!

drew: oh man is this gonna be exciting!

Assistant: My word master everyone is coming up with some good work here!

saintsfan: yep no turkeys here (canned laughter)! However Shiznit is the  early favorite for saintsfan backing!

Assistant: Poor guy! Still one day you will back the winner master!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived