Iron crossover is back!

IronChefShark

as someone without an entry, and being somewhat respected around here, i think you should wait for shark, its his deal. Just be patient, i cant speak for him, but i imagine he wouldent like if his baby was hijacked from him in the most important stages.

and a great point you have.....with that said, my opinion has changed and i also agree that we should wait for shb. after all, this is his contest.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as someone without an entry, and being somewhat respected around here, i think you should wait for shark, its his deal. Just be patient, i cant speak for him, but i imagine he wouldent like if his baby was hijacked from him in the most important stages.

just my opinion tho, take it as u may.

That's what I was thinking... don't go Golden Calf-style it while SHB is up on Mt. Sinai (or wherever he is).

That having been said, I can understand that people might be itching to get the voting started, having spent a good amount of time entering the darn thing.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Totally cool.. i understand not wanting to hijack his game here...

Will wait for SHB, or at the very least, 'crim....

Good stuff, guys..

tajmccall - it may not be too late to enter, ya never know how much longer we will have to wait for Sharkie!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I say start the voting. I don't want to be deciding a Thanksgiving contest when it's almost New Year's. Let's get this thing started, with all respects to the Psychotic Shark......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Roger, did I hear you issue a DARE???

thrashers-football-3rd.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I dunno, i just really like the Thrashers third, and seeing how many people who are so-called "modernists" bashing the uni just because it's different. Now i love tradition, but what traditions do the Thrashers have? It is a very cool looking third for a young team, and it's just funny that I'm defending the jersey while everyone is ripping it to shreds.

It's a good design, i just like it. It's just one of those things...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Ok, HERE I AM!!....but only briefly, Im using an internet terminal at a local JC and Im not even a student here  :D

I just sent an email to Puckguy because I couldnt contact him any other way (I stop in at his job every now and then to see if I could catch him but I never do) hoping that he would relay the message, but it seems that everyone is anxious to get this thing to vote and rightfully so, therefore I decided to post here.

Im having problems with my phone company in regards to my home internet connection, thats the explanation for my extended absence. I plan to be back online from home by the middle of next week.

In the meantime.....the battle is....O-VAH!!

I entrust the voting to you the combatants in my absence. Sorry I cant be around to MC things, but I am now calling upon Morimoto (you all know him as Discriminhater) to be the interm chairman!

good luck to you all!, and I WILL be back!

Guys, let's go ahead and vote on this thing.  I was gonna C&P SHB's mail but he beat me to it.  Since I'm in the competition, I'll let Descrim do the judging.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived