k-state basketball

longhorn#65

i hate those shorts.. they are more like baggy capri's. Looks very unprofessional (yes i know its collge.. not PROfessional).. but I think you know what im talking about. Looks like something some poser would wear.. good idea, bad execution.

That's Huggins basketball for ya!

I have a feeling the shorts will come up at least a little bit once they actually start playing. For the photoshoot it looks like the players did 2 things to try to look cool

1. have their jersey untucked. and

2. Pull their shorts down lower than normaly even for how baggy they are. I mean, look how long the jersey is, I know when I wear tall shirts like that, I can sag alot without anyone noticing.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

• 3 weeks later...

New K-State uniforms in action.....against my hometown boys. Washburn a Division II team nearly beat K-State Saturday night.

IMG_6707.jpg

IMG_6896.jpg

Yuck...looks like the Powercat Kids club got into the jersey bin with their markers.

I typically don't mind black being added to teams' looks (Tennessee Vols, NY Mets, etc.) but the Black and Purple jerseys just look tacky. And these whites, while the best of the set, look very high school hoops-esque.

The front of the jerseys looks fairly clean on second glance, but this is one time where I'm not even a fan of the off-color shoulders. It gets maybe a C, and that would be generous.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived