College Football Schedule Sig Requests

footballfiji

Dude thesse are aweeesommmme

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow^^^^^^^^^^thanks a lot those look great, im impressed you found all those helmets! good job

Finding helmets is nothing, especially D-I, or IAA. The Bemidji State sig has not only D-II teams, but NAIA school helmets in it... Plus, all you need is The Helmet Project (not to take away from the work put in by footballfiji at all)...

Moose

Yes all the helmet images come from the Helmet project except for the ULMonroe one which I created. I credited Charles in the original thread when asked about the new helmets for SJSU, ULM, and Rice.

Maine should be up tomorrow.

As for creation it's pretty easy now. They are all part of one photoshop project. So for most of the teams it's just moving around helmets I've already edited.

The only real hard part is tracking down logos (that Chris doesn't have on this site) and finding the background images (usually from the school's website, webshots.com, or a google search).

Maine:

Maine.jpg

Saginaw Valley:

SaginawValley.jpg

For SVSU I looked on a couple of different sites (including their own) and they all list them as only playing 10 games. If that turns out to be wrong just let me know.

As for Purdue and Wisconsin here are the two I previously made:

Purdue.jpg

Wisconsin.jpg

I couldn't find a good enough version of the train logo to use for Purdue.

If you want a different pic for that Wisconsin one then please provide and which logo you'd like.

SaginawValley.jpg

For SVSU I looked on a couple of different sites (including their own) and they all list them as only playing 10 games. If that turns out to be wrong just let me know.

Nope, Saggy only plays 10 games in their season. I think that's the norm for division 2, because then they have PLAYOFF GAMES! A lot more simple than the BCS :D Thanks a lot man, much appreciated!

Archived