College Football Schedule Sig Requests

footballfiji

for the people that seem to have not been paying attention:

all the division 1-A colleges are done. you can find them in this thread. and i don't think footballfiji needs any more criticism, especially when it's:

WAY too big.

And really, who cares about the team you like's schedule?

he's been praised enough to realize that this was a great idea and that he did a fantastic job. and he did. that's why he's now taking requests on schools that aren't division 1-A. unless you've already seen the first thread and want your favorite college done with a different picture, logo, etc., please, go to the original thread, find your school, and save footballfiji from having to keep posting "i already did that school."

458345eaff17a1237.png

458346630fe2186b2.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The MO State sig looks great, footballfiji. Thanks for your hard work.

And thanks for the request, BigMac12. When did your cousin go there and what did they study? I'm class of 2000, Mass Media.

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

• 3 weeks later...

if you wouldn't mind I would like a Univ. of Central Arkansas Bears. We are in our first year of transition into 1-AA football from division 2. We will be in the Southland Conference. I have included 2 pictures for whichever would work better. If you need their schedule it is here:

2006 UCA Football Schedule

UCAHelmetPic.jpg

avUCAFootball.jpg

Since UCA is probably new to most, if not all of you, here are the 2 logos you could pick from as well:

CentralArkansasBears2.GIF

CentralArkansasBears.GIF

• 2 weeks later...

Archived