NFL Logo Sigs

josdin00

With training camps opening in less than a month, and me being an NFL junkie, I thought I'd make my first offering to this board a sig set for all 32 NFL teams. Feel free to comment, bash, critique, or use any or all of theses as you see fit. Here's a couple samples (the rest are in links).

MIN.jpg

NE.jpg

KC.jpg

JAC.jpg

AFC East:

Jets, Patriots, Dolphins, Bills

AFC North:

Steelers, Browns, Bengals, Ravens

AFC West:

Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos

AFC South:

Titans, Jaguars, Colts, Texans

NFC East:

Redskins, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys

NFC North:

Vikings, Packers, Lions, Bears

NFC West:

Cardinals, Rams, 49ers, Seahawks

NFC South:

Bucaneers, Saints, Panthers, Falcons

These look pretty cool. I'd just be careful of using dark writing on a dark background in some of em. I also thikn these would look even cooler if you used the teams actual wordmarks.

I thought about that, but I'm also trying to figure out my first uniform concept, so I decided not to take the extra time to get the word marks. I don't have nearly as much time to spend on these things as I'd like.

very well done!!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

very nice and simple.... and your sig is sick..... very nice work

Thank you very much. I worked hard on getting that sig to look right. The whole tribal design thing is harder to pull off than it seems, at least for a relative amateur. I suppose that's true for most all design themes, but I still somehow went into it with lower expectatations than I should have.

As for the sigs - if anyone wants a team from a different sport, let me know, and I'll put it together.

Archived