York, PA team name announced

JaMike81

Call me crazy, but I really like that "York Baseball" logo they have going on there. That's pretty cool. I kind of hope they keep that around in some capacity.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I work in a mental health facility that brings in all of the worst kids PA has to offer. I would say that about 60% of them come from York and the surrounding area. (Must be something in the water) They should have called the team the York Delinquents.

I work in a mental health facility that brings in all of the worst kids PA has to offer. I would say that about 60% of them come from York and the surrounding area. (Must be something in the water) They should have called the team the York Delinquents.

York is a messed up town. Many of the people there are not what you'd call "very high up on the gene pool". That town is like the absolute mecca of snack food. There is a large potato chip company, pretzel company and more that call York home. My buddy used to live there before moving. Lets just say that we did alot of people watching at the bar, not much else.

Archived