• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- The original D-Rays.

- Nuggets 80's unis and logo

- GS Warriors '80s- early '90s look with the slanted wordmark on the jersey

- Bucco Bruce

- Marlins teal.

- Astros late 80s with the rainbow shoulder stripes.

- Speaking of Astros, I hate the 8,000 uni combos they have, but I everytime they wear these I find myself thinking how good those unis look: LIdgeHou.jpg

- Arizona D'backs. Yes, I know its a mis-mash of colors and logos, but for some reason I think it works. I like both the A logo and think the D logo is very underrated. WHOO, it feels good to get that off my chest.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I liked everything about the XFL -- the rules, the teams, the uniforms, the logos, everything.

I prefer the orange Bucs to the pewter Bucs

I think the Atlanta Falcons look good on the road, provided they wear white tops over black pants

I like when the Bills wear blue over white and white over blue, but not the monochrome

I also think the Devils looked better with green instead of black

I wish that the Giants would go back to their 1980's uniforms. They must have been my most favorite of all time.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I always loved the Isles' fisherman logo and jerseys. I still wear my navy blue one with pride.

And I must admit I love the Thrashers' third jersey. Something about it just works for me.

Lastly, some of the NFL UNIforms are really growing on me, like Seahawks' all-blue, Falcons' all-black, and especially Ravens' all-black.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I wish that the Giants would go back to their 1980's uniforms. They must have been my most favorite of all time.

Baseball or football Giants?

I also like the Jets' logo.

I like white on white away football uniforms, but hate colored monocrome home unis.

I prefer an all navy Braves cap (sans red bill). Also pertains to the Cubs caps too.

Strangely liked the Pirates home vest uniforms this year (white vest, black sleeves) - and I am very anti-baseball vests.

I enjoy baseball pinstripes, but not on away uniforms.

I like most of what Nike produces. It bothers me that the majority of people on the board here dislike the uniform designs because they are Nike, not necessarily because of the product. Nobody seems to flame Puma for mass producing template soccer uniforms, yet Nike is criticized constantly for similar football unis among schools. It appears that there is automatic backlash for anything with a swoosh on it.

As a collegiate athlete from a Nike school, I have to say the products supplied to us were the top of the line in performance and design.

I like most throwback uniforms every so often during the season, I just wish that NBA players didn't wear them so so baggy (no need for short shorts here, but we needn't have the pajama look either).

I love the Atlanta Thrashers alternate jersey. More times than not, asymmetry doesn't work, but with the Thrashers it looks nice. The powder blue is good looking and the dark sleeve with "ATLANTA" on it looks sweet. It's an awesome alternate jersey. The Toronto Raptors jerseys from '95 - '99 were awesome. I don't know what it was about those jerseys, but they just worked for me. The big dinosaur, the pinstripes, the unique number font, and those pointy triangles above the name, which I especially liked, because they were incorporating another element of their primary logo in their jersey. Look at the logo and the part where it says TORONTO above RAPTORS if you don't know what I mean. Those jerseys were nice, I gotta get me a Vince Carter one.

I wish that the Giants would go back to their 1980's uniforms.  They must have been my most favorite of all time.

Baseball or football Giants?

I also like the Jets' logo.

Whoops. New York. I don't care for San Francisco sports.

Further, I also like the Jets logo. I don't get the hatred for it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I like the baggy NBA uniform look... WAAAAY better than the old super tight unis. Those are just... skeevy.

I don't like that look for, say, baseball... but baggy looks better for the NBA, I think.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I'm going to go with OB33 here, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those Sonics uniforms, infact I loved all of the Sonics mid 90's logo package . I love the white jerseys I love the green jerseys, I loved that whole set. I'll always associate Gary Payton throwing it up for Shawn Kemp in those jerseys. Of cousre Kemp in his prime. Great look, I miss it.

It didn't hit me until last night's All-Star Game, but I'm ashamed to admit I like the Mets new gradient batting helmets. It reminded me of a modern-day version of the front-panel looks of my youth, like the Blue Jays and Brewers. I like the concept more than I like it for the Mets specifically.

I like the Mets gradient helmets as well.

I also like the Lions black alts, and the Nike different color-sleeved VaTech and Miami jerseys.

There. I said.

I really like the SDSU football helmets. They are the only one (to my knowledge) with that style, and with the red and black uniforms I think it looks pretty sharp.

13FOOTBALL.jpg

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Archived