Guilty Pleasures

ShaftDu

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez, how often does Everett do a special-jersey game?!

My guilty pleasures are any Astros Ultrastripe variation (which would include the Charleston Charlies, Dubuque Packers, etc.), any two-characters on a bat variation (Santurce Cangrejeros, Vanderbilt, Tulane), and the ABA's use of fonts.

Not sure if this is a big thing, but I have seen maybe people say they hate them and I absolutely love everything about the University of Hawaii football uniforms. From the tribal bands to the all black, I love em.

hawaii_samson_satele_sm.jpg

I like the current Hawaii football uniforms. I also like the uniforms used during the 80s and 90s. The green was very "Hawaii" and the rainbow scheme was unique to the Rainbow Warriors. Though the uniforms were nice, I have some very bad memories of these uniforms.

Hawaii1.jpg

Hawaii2.jpg

Hawaii3.jpg

Hawaii4.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

here are my guilty pleasures:

-Angels disney logo and unis

-white alternate jerseys

-Devils christmas unis

-special occasion unis (canada day, st. patricks day, etc.)

-Canucks skate logo

Not sure if this is a big thing, but I have seen maybe people say they hate them and I absolutely love everything about the University of Hawaii football uniforms. From the tribal bands to the all black, I love em.

hawaii_samson_satele_sm.jpg

I like the current Hawaii football uniforms. I also like the uniforms used during the 80s and 90s. The green was very "Hawaii" and the rainbow scheme was unique to the Rainbow Warriors. Though the uniforms were nice, I have some very bad memories of these uniforms.

Hawaii1.jpg

Hawaii2.jpg

Hawaii3.jpg

Hawaii4.jpg

ohhhhhhh. i forgot about those.

i'd kill to see hawaii bring back a rainbow on their uniforms. it takes a real man to wear rainbow pattern, while he's kicking your ass.

I'm probably going to be in the minortiy on these two, but here are a couple of uniforms that I love:

- The monochrome blue uniforms the Rams wore for a couple of games last year. I thought it was a really cool idea and it would make a great alternate set for the team. I also love their blue pants when they wear them on the road too.

- I'm a fan of the black the Mets have in their jerseys, especially when they use it as a drop shadow in their non-black jerseys. It really accents the team's and players' names well and it looks a lot more professional than what they wore before. I wouldn't mind if they did away with the black jerseys and hats, but if they only added a black drop shadow to their blue hats, then their uniform would be perfection. Plus, their jerseys and hats are pretty unique since they're now the only team that uses black, orange, and royal blue in their color scheme.

-Thrashers third, I'd buy one if the one sleeve was plain like the other

-Blackhawks yellow fashion jersey, I own one and love it.

I'd like to see it. Got a pic?

I've been looking and I can't find one, if someone has a picture of the Yellow Blackhawks jersey, could they post it?

For me, my guilty pleasure is not so much liking an ugly jersey, but a geographical one.

I'm from Edmonton, and a huge Oilers fan, but I think that the Flames home jerseys are the nicest in the NHL. I would buy one if I wasn't so scared of getting lynched!

Orlando Thunder

bell.jpg

By the way, whatever happened to those "fat" facemasks like the one Kerwin Bell is wearing? I remember some players wore them in the early 90s, but they seemed to get phased out pretty quickly...

ll-brown.jpg13lloyd.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived