Team Canada Sale - Blowout!

beesharps

Here's a link to a blowout sale of Team Canada jerseys at River City Sports :

River City Sports Team Canada Jersey Sale

Sport Chek has also had a sale on for the past while where if you buy one Canada jersey, you get a second at half price.

Now, is this just a case of moving a lot of excess stock (they must have sold quite poorly indeed), or...is there a redesign coming down the pipe?

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

Ya, I've actually seen then discounted at more than one store. They did sell poorly, especially with Team Canada's performance.

Thats why I'm glad I got mine when the Juniors were playing! Gotta love the IIHF patch on the bottom right hem. :D

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Those black jerseys are horrendous. I definitely would not buy one of those, but I'd buy a red or white jersey in a heartbeat. The number font looks cool too. Very similar to the Toronto Raptors.

Good luck moving those sucky things. I'm glad I don't have a bazillion dollars worth of inventory of that stuff on my hands. :hockeysmiley:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Here's a link to a blowout sale of Team Canada jerseys at River City Sports :

River City Sports Team Canada Jersey Sale

Sport Chek has also had a sale on for the past while where if you buy one Canada jersey, you get a second at half price.

Now, is this just a case of moving a lot of excess stock (they must have sold quite poorly indeed), or...is there a redesign coming down the pipe?

Yeah, didn't think it would sell that many shirts due to the fact that it is ugly.

...to everyone else except but me. I'd pick up the red one in a second.

Archived