NDSU New Bison Logo

paynomind

I'm laughing my tail off at the cow comparisons, especially of Elsie the Cow, and gosioux knows why.

For those not in the know, North Dakota State Used to be called North Dakota Agricultural College. And University of North Dakota Sioux fans still refer to it as the AC, or better yet, Cow College.

As a North Dakotan who holds no allegiance to either NDSU or UND (I went to college across the river at Minnesota State Moorhead, then called Moorhead State), I always laugh at the jokes NDSU and UND folks tell about their rival campuses.

I'm laughing my tail off at the cow comparisons, especially of Elsie the Cow, and gosioux knows why.

For those not in the know, North Dakota State Used to be called North Dakota Agricultural College. And University of North Dakota Sioux fans still refer to it as the AC, or better yet, Cow College.

As a North Dakotan who holds no allegiance to either NDSU or UND (I went to college across the river at Minnesota State Moorhead, then called Moorhead State), I always laugh at the jokes NDSU and UND folks tell about their rival campuses.

I miss making fun of that old Cowtown, Fargo. By the way, I'm a huge fan of NDSU's hockey team. Anybody know what time their cheerleaders get back from grazing?

Archived