redesigning my high school football

buckeyes

I attend Avon Lake High School: Home of the Shoremen. We have had the same uniforms since 2002 and i think its time for a change. I know tempest made a really super nice concept but I gave it a shot. I changed the logo from an AL in an oval, to the braves "A". I think the all maroon is alittle too dark. The white set looks ok. The chest logo reads "Shoremen" on the maroon and white and "Avon Lake" on the yellow. Sorry for the size. I really love the yellow jeresy/white pants/white helmet. Tell me what you think.

shoremenuni1.jpg

shoremenun2.jpg

shoremenuni3.jpg

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Well, I've only seen one of the pictures you've posted, but I can tell you that I really didn't like it. As an alum, it never bothered me that we looked like USC, without the gray facemask. It's a good look. I've been meaning to send my new anchor logo to Mr. Barone, but I just havent gotten around to it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Well, I've only seen one of the pictures you've posted, but I can tell you that I really didn't like it. As an alum, it never bothered me that we looked like USC, without the gray facemask. It's a good look. I've been meaning to send my new anchor logo to Mr. Barone, but I just havent gotten around to it.

if you tell me your name and some contacts i can give your set to the superindendant (he's my neighbor), coach duloguz, and mr. barone. only if you want me too.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Archived