St. Louis Blues quick concept

Mingjai

Here's something I threw together after being inspired by the Guilty Pleasures discussion. Maybe someone's posted something like this before--if so sorry.

I've always liked this jersey. I especially like the music staff and the secondary logo. However, the one thing that most Blues fans didn't like was the addition of red (which I actually don't mind). I've replaced the red with the navy of their current scheme and was hoping to see what everyone thought.

Blues.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I loved that freaking jersey. Even with the red. I loved the diagonal stripes, and how they had two different numbers to account for the slant. I like your update too, but maybe the navy needs to be a little darker.

Goddam I loved that jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like the navy! Maybe a little darker nave though. And the note on the front would have to be navy (like it is on the dark jersey now). That would look classy.

It's a thousand times better without the red... this is a great jersey.

My one C&C would be that the blue on the top and bottom of the jersey should either be the same blue, or they should be more different (top= royal, bottom=darker navy). When the colors are close to each other, but not the same, it looks like a mistake.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I loved that freaking jersey. Even with the red. I loved the diagonal stripes, and how they had two different numbers to account for the slant. I like your update too, but maybe the navy needs to be a little darker.

Goddam I loved that jersey.

Thanks for the comments. I like the red better too, but I remember hearing Blues fans complaining about it (red made them think of the hated Red Wings). I agree that the navy should be a little darker--it was just hard to get it to look navy and not black, so I left it a little lighter on purpose for illustration purposes.

EDIT: a more conforming jersey I hope--

Blues2.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived