A University Stealing Logos?

footballfiji

They might have copied the outline of the bear, but the features and shading don't really match up.

same logo, simply recolored - that doesn't shock me knowing shaw...that's shady for a school that has such a proud history

jldesigns404eo.png

You tell me...

StolenBear.png

I'll tell you . . . take out the white shading (oxymoron?) and it is nothing more than a recolorization.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

You tell me...

StolenBear.png

I'll tell you . . . take out the white shading (oxymoron?) and it is nothing more than a recolorization.

I think the word you're looking for is white "highlights", Bruce.

QPR%20Sig.png

You tell me...

StolenBear.png

I think the word you're looking for is white "highlights", Bruce.

There you go. Me and my lack of design skills/knowledge/experience/[insert other word(s)] here. :D

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

There you go.  Me and my lack of design skills/knowledge/experience/[insert other word(s)] here.  :D

"I have no special graphic design, knowledge but I guarantee this will not be evident in my work."

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

If they were going to swipe a logo rather than have one created, you'd think they would have saved enough money to get someone besides a drunken toddler to trace it. :wacko:

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

If they were going to swipe a logo rather than have one created, you'd think they would have saved enough money to get someone besides a drunken toddler to trace it. :wacko:

It's hard to beat the value of drunken toddler labor... I've got some refinishing my cabinets as we speak.

i'm sure what you have is an underpaid sid trying to spruce up the athletic site and not wanting to use the monstrocity that is their official logo - i'm sure it's pretty innocent, but it's still shady - anyone with 1/2 a brain should know that just isn't right (unless it's for a fantasy team :))

jldesigns404eo.png

Isn't the Drew Bear one of the best Bears logos?

I love that bear.

No wonder they 'borrowed' it.

As Leggman says, it's probably some kid on volunteer staff who's done it.

Doesn't make it right, but I doubt the University even know where it came from.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived