A University Stealing Logos?

footballfiji

was browsing around today and went to the umes athletic site...note the use of the st. joseph's logo on the right hand side under the words "listen to hawks basketball" - not as blatantly used as the shaw/drew bear, but they didn't even alter the st. joseph's logo...just ripped it right off - here's the st. joseph's logo above "men's sports"

sorry for the links...too lazy to host the images to imageshack

jldesigns404eo.png

I wonder if that is UMES' doing or CSTV's, as both sites are affiliated with CSTV. After all, UMES does already have its own primary logo (as bad as it may be).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• 5 months later...

i was in the champs sports store in cary towne center this past weekend, and they are actually selling shaw university gear with this logo on it - i also watched a local sports broadcast a few weeks ago, and they had this logo on the screen beside a shaw score...seems as though shaw is passing this off as their new logo - i've officially changed my stance from "it's probably innocent" to "this is really wrong" - would shaw allow their students to copy a paper? would drew?

if i can get a picture of the gear at champs, i'll post it

p1010153fy2.th.jpg

jldesigns404eo.png

• LMU pinned and unpinned this topic

Archived