Sign in to follow this  
CJR

Signature Images

Just wanted to let everyone know that it looks like when you use an image in your signature, you have to use HTML to put it in rather than iB code.  For some reason, iB code doesn't seem to be working in sigs.

I have an image file I made that I would like to use, however I know of no free image hosts to upload it to. Those angelfire and tripod road blocks are beginning to annoy the #### outta me!  :angry:

For some reason, it's having two problems.  #1 is it's not reading iB code.  #2 is it's translating the into their respective character codes, so they don't read as part of an HTML tag.  I'll keep looking into it.

UPDATE:

Looks like now only iB Code can be used.  We'll see if this works for now.

thats the one thing I miss about AOL. its the free image hosting. MSN doesnt have a webpage builder of that type (as far as I know?)

I have an image file I made that I would like to use, however I know of no free image hosts to upload it to. Those angelfire and tripod road blocks are beginning to annoy the #### outta me!

Most, if not all, ISPs provide space for web hosting as part of the monthly subscription.  Find out how to upload pics and go from there.