New York Titans

Pharos04

My first concept here was what if the Jets never changed their name back in the AFL days and stayed as the Titans. I was fairly new here and had no clue what I was doing. Actually I still don't have much of one. But I've been working on trying to get better feel for my concept and now I think i finally have it down. The arm striping isn't exactly to what I wanted but I think it gets the job done. Well here they are, the New York Titans:Helmet_Logo_Wordmark.png

Home

TitansHome.png

Away

TitansAway.png

Alternate Home

TitansAlternateHome.png

C&C Requested

1. Very Jets

2. My school team is named the Titans, I can give you their logo to use if you want to, though you micht wanna modernize it. I think they used it since the school started (1960).

Other than that, I like the blue and yellow. ^_^

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

Hey its the Bettis-era Rams! :)

Yes, I was actually thinking the same thing. These look exactly like the 90s Rams uniforms that Kurt Warner won the Super Bowl in. Maybe try something to differentiate them a little bit.

My first concept here was what if the Jets never changed their name back in the AFL days and stayed as the Titans. I was fairly new here and had no clue what I was doing. Actually I still don't have much of one. But I've been working on trying to get better feel for my concept and now I think i finally have it down. The arm striping isn't exactly to what I wanted but I think it gets the job done. Well here they are, the New York Titans:Helmet_Logo_Wordmark.png

Home

TitansHome.png

Away

TitansAway.png

Alternate Home

TitansAlternateHome.png

C&C Requested

It's the Rams and Jets mixed. But, I like it.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I'm gonna be real, there's not really much I like about this concept. First, it's simply a set of re-colored Jets uniforms. Where's the creativity in that? If you're using the Titans as a jumping-off point for this concept, you should have done something that looks like it evolved from what they actually wore, not just a Jets re-color. Second, the gold is way too yellowish. The Titans used a color closer to the Old Gold that the Saints used back before their 2000 uniform change.

QPR%20Sig.png

Yes, I was actually thinking the same thing. These look exactly like the 90s Rams uniforms that Kurt Warner won the Super Bowl in. Maybe try something to differentiate them a little bit.

Yep, what I was thinking also.

Yep, what I was thinking also.

Archived