Posters

patsox

I am going to make one of these posters for wehen I go to the Red Sox game in St Petersburg. I need suggestions on which to decide on. Please help!

HazelMae.png

NESNHD.png

gotwally.png

C+C please!

Which ones do you think would be most likely to be on TV?

Which are the best looking?

I will post more as More ideas pop up in my head. B)

NESNHD.png

If you're gonna put the pics in order, do the same with the names!

What the woman's name isn't Jerry? :P

No but the second guy's name is actually Tina. Parents had some mess up with the boy/girl thing during birth. They kept the name for some reason.

teamsnew2.png

I like the Wally > Raymond one.

Tina > Hazel every day of the week. She is a hack. Don't bring that sign she doesn't need the encouragement.

I went down to St. Pete in April for two games. It was a lot of fun. I might go again.

mainescarf.png

These are all pretty good ideas. I'll be sure to look at you on the MLB Extra Innings package. Unless of course they give us the Devil Rays feed. Personally I think you should do the one with Remy, Wally, Don, and Tina on it.

[peerpressure] Forget the signs. You'll be viewed much less as a prick if you leave 'em at home. It's best that you don't make 'em at all. [/peerpressure]

The moment Jerry Remy recognizes you with a "got wally?" sign is simultaneously the worst moment in New England Sports Network history. That's lower than low...

You really need a sign to enjoy a baseball game? Here's an idea: just appreciate the lone Red Sox win during the three-game series, if they don't get swept.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

You really need a sign to enjoy a baseball game? Here's an idea: just appreciate the lone Red Sox win during the three-game series, if they don't get swept.

That coming from a guy who's favorite team is:

42-51 AND 14.0 games back.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Hey why not? I don't need it, but I'll be in the worst stadium and I obv won't be holding it up the whole time. I actually DO want to watch the game and it would be an added extra if I could be on TV.

***By the way the game is August 4th****

EDIT: It's Cowbell night I probably won't need the POSTER to enjoy the game, I'll have a cowbell!! <_<:P

That coming from a guy who's favorite team is:

42-51 AND 14.0 games back.

I think I've seen that somewhere. Hmmm... <_<

Listen: I've seen it, I've heard it, I've lived it. It's no fun. I know.

The Orioles are going to finish 73-89. Two games ahead of Tampa Bay for last place. I know.

They will find a way to sign Jason Grimsley in the offseason. I know.

The Nats will be 64-98 at season's end. Last place again. I know.

Alfonso Soriano won't be back. Frank Robinson will quit. But lucky for us, Jim Bowden will return. I know.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Archived