O's concept

HarperK

But there is so much tradition, predating even the current franchise, of the Baltimore Orioles wearing black caps with an oriole one it that I think one uniform, either home or away, should have the oriole on it. And not the cartoon bird, but the real oriole in profile.

I agree. The oriole profile logo shouldn't be taken away. I've gotten used to it and still love it. I like your B cap, though, so I think that could be used for the away cap or the alternate cap. I think the profile bird should definitely be on the home cap and probably away cap too.

I do like how you brought back the 'Baltimore' on the road unis. I think every team should have to have that with the city/state on it. I dont really like it when teams don't do that.

Overall, though, I like it. Good job.

teamsnew2.png

Looking good. Looking really good. I'd change the number font on the home and away to something a little less "impact-ish."

IMO, a block font (either the varsity-block like you used on the vest, or the mlb block like they currently employ) would make the script on the front "pop" more. The script should be the focal point of the jersey, and having a non-generic font would only detract (even if only slightly) from that. You want to use a different color (a la the Dodgers?) Fine. But IMO block is the way to go for this concept.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived