Soccer Concepts

TFoA

Well, I decided to do 2 concepts for teams that are perennial (sp?) losers in FIFA: Venezuela & (sorry Canucks) Canada. :P I switched both of their carriers to Nike, and decided to see how it would look if they were a Nike-flavored team... I know I'm probably gonna get jumped on for adding the black kit, but I figured "Hey, if the hockey team has it, and they can get some sort of success. maybe it'll work for the soccer team

^_^" So yeah, here it is.

Venezuela

VenezuelaFootballConcept.png

Canada

CanadaFootballConcept.png

Now the crossover, I did the Oakland Raiders. I might catch some flack for adding a futuristic touch to the home kit with the piping and whatnot, but I stayed traditional with the away kit. So here it is

RaidersFootballCrossover.png

C&C Plzkthanks.

I really like the Canada one, even the black alt would work if they used it sparingly. The problem I have with it is that it looks to much like the Netherlands set. Same goes for Venezuela. They look nice, they're just to simular to each other, and by extension they're way to simular to the uniforms worn by the Dutch.

I know I'm probably gonna get jumped on for adding the black kit, but I figured "Hey, if the hockey team has it, and they can get some sort of success. maybe it'll work for the soccer team

Probably not...When it's only warm enough to kick a soccer ball 3 months out of the year, I think we have a very good excuse for sucking like we do. At least we didn't lose to Ghana... :D

:flagcanada: Go Canada

About the concept. I like the black idea, keeps with the theme Canada seems to be switching to with most sports; red, white and black.

Archived