Houston Texans concept version 2

BRM_PTX

This I like..although still not as good as what they have.

Big improvement on your 1st concept tho IMO.

Is it still purple??

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

The helmet logo is still a lil purple but the uniform is good

OK I'll have to fix that.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

HELMET: OK. But the red needs to be toned down a little bit. It's beyond fire-engine red; it practically glows.

UNIFORM: Isn't this more or less the "Battle Uniform" alternate? Red jersey with navy shoulder stripes, white/navy numbers, white pants with red/navy striping?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

From the Denver Bears thread...

"Your bobcat didn't look like a bobcat."

"Can we keep this thread about the Denver Bears please?"

So Patsox, you just finished criticizing another poster for straying off topic, and then you bust out a comment like...

"Dom, your sig is making me dizzy :wacko:"

Methinks you just wanted an excuse to use the wacko smiley again.

Anyway, decent work. It's simple and effective. I'd like to see a little deeper red--they look a little too N.Y.F. Giants to me.

I'm with BJ Sands about the red shoes though. Could set the NFL in a frenzy. And what would Paul Lukas say about them? The topic would dominate Uni Watch for weeks.

I have edited again and IMO this is better than the first one in this thread.I just made small changes but they are very effective.

houstontexanseditedhelmetly8.th.png

houstontexanseditedjerseyandhelmetki5.th

If you can't tell the difference I have edited the stripes on the side of the pants to be red/white/blue instead of red/blue/red.I have also changed the red to a deeper red.

Archived