Mississippi Headhunters

Gary

The logo itself is rendered very well. The concept, well, speaking from experience, sometimes the client (in this case a team owner) has an idea in his/her head of exactly what they want, and will not budge. You can show them as many concepts as you want, but they know, they will use the one in their head. And, seeing as how it is their team, you can't relly argue with them. You can try to put some sense into their head, but it doesn't always work.

What I'm thinking is, this is the idea that the owner had to begin with, so do not always fault the designer on the idea, especially seeing as how well the actual rendering is...even with the snarling teeth in there ^_^

I'll show you guys what I mean by this in a couple of weeks.

I know what you mean. I had one client who wanted the menu of his site on the right, eventhough that would ruin the flow of the design that he wanted. His reason? "Most people are right-handed

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

The logo itself is rendered very well. The concept, well, speaking from experience, sometimes the client (in this case a team owner) has an idea in his/her head of exactly what they want, and will not budge. You can show them as many concepts as you want, but they know, they will use the one in their head. And, seeing as how it is their team, you can't relly argue with them. You can try to put some sense into their head, but it doesn't always work.

What I'm thinking is, this is the idea that the owner had to begin with, so do not always fault the designer on the idea, especially seeing as how well the actual rendering is...even with the snarling teeth in thereĀ  ^_^

I'll show you guys what I mean by this in a couple of weeks.

Is it the Tide or the Surge that you are talking about? Or is it neither?

As for the logo, I don't like the colors or the deer. I was expecting black and red and a hunter, not a head of what is usually hunted.

Almost looks like a dog with a helmet on that has antlers.

A dog on its birthday at Montana's!

(They do that there-I like the food though.)

:D

And now I've got everyone in the office looking to see what I'm laughing at.

Thanks very much guys.

So you've experienced Montana's?

(I know you've spent time in North America)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived